The Boot Holster has four basic designs. The Standard and Adjustable, the Boot Holster 2.0 - 2.1 and Leather only. Please click on the following Links to investigate the individual possibilities.
This is the latest in the ideations of the Boot holster Click on the image for more
Boot Holster Options
- The Standard Boot Holster
- The Standard Boot holster is designed to fit inside mid cut boots. The cutout on the clip side of holster allows for a secure fit. As does the actual boot clips. All the edges are finished smooth as not to cause damage to the boot. It works well for Ropers and Engineer Boots.
- The Adjustable Boot Holster
- Similar to the Standard, with the addition for adjustable Boot Clips. The adjustable Boot Clips allow the height and or the cant to be changed at will.
- The Boot Holster 2.0
- Is a "Clamshell" holster. The benefits are that it carries a very small footprint in the boot which allows for larger weapons.
- The Boot Holster 2.1
- This is the top of the line as far a Boot Holsters go. Also Clamshell, but with the added feature of adjust-ability
- One holster, many ways of putting it to use
- The Leather Boot Holster Insert
- The Leather Boot Holster insert is molded to fit an individual weapon and then permanently attached to the inside of the boot. This does reduce the footprint in the boot somewhat, But the biggest benefit is the "Leather" is far more forgiving to the shinbone than is the "Kydex". Of course the down side is it stays in the boot.
- The holster can be attached here at Cross Draw or shipped (uncut) and attached buy your local boot maker.
- $39.95 (Holster only)
- Bret's Boot lock
- The Standard Boot Holster, The Adjustable Boot Holster and The Boot Holster all come with Bert's Boot Lock at no additional charge.
- As a rule I ship USPS Priority Flat Rate. The small box is $5.95 with tracking and insurance.
- I am willing to ship any other way you might choose